Forums » Introduce Yourself

How do I install McAFee antivirus on my PC?

• 1 posts
    June 8, 2020 11:07 PM CDT
    I am using a high costly laptop for my official tasks. I am communicating with my all customers with the help of laptop. My laptop is very advanced and efficient, so I am fully working on my laptop for communication purposes. To protect my laptop and important information, I want to install McAFee antivirus software on my computer system. I don’t have complete technical knowledge to install MacFee antivirus software on my PC. I want to install McAfee antivirus software using mcafee.com/activate. I have opened this link in my preferred browser and have entered the code in the displaying box. Now, I am getting stuck to complete next step. So anyone can suggest the easy tips to install McAFee antivirus on my PC.

https://l-mcafeecomactivate.com
    This post was edited by Kevin Rudy at June 8, 2020 11:12 PM CDT
    • 1 posts
    September 16, 2020 2:46 AM CDT
    It is a website that has a forum about to install McAfee antivirus on PC. You can check australian writings review to gain more info about education. You need to have the complete technical knowledge to install MacFee antivirus software on my PC. They also have posted a link in my preferred browser and have entered the code in the displaying box. Join in for more.
    This post was edited by Wasco1933 john at September 16, 2020 2:53 AM CDT