Forums » Support

point. It really puts things in perspective.

• January 15, 2019 6:54 PM CST
    TORONTO -- Toronto Marlies coach Steve Spott didnt hesitate in calling Wednesday afternoons game Jerry DAmigos best of the season. [b]Cheap Air Jordan 5 Australia[/b] . DAmigo scored twice in regulation and added the shootout winner as the Toronto Marlies edged the San Antonio Rampage 5-4 in American Hockey League action. "Hes come back from the Leafs with a great attitude and the display he put on scoring goals, killing penalties and then in the shootout, he got our game puck and was deserving of it," said Spott. DAmigo beat Rampage starter Jacob Markstrom blocker-side in the sixth round of the shootout for the winner. "I was trying to bait the goalie to think I was going high blocker and went low," said DAmigo. "I kind of do that all the time when we do shootouts and Ive got a couple different moves from there, whatever I kind of read off the goalie, but it just kind of hit the post and went in." Brad Ross and Korbinian Holzer had the other goals in regulation for Toronto (27-15-4). Ryan Martindale, Matt Gilroy, John McFarland and Drew Shore replied for San Antonio (17-21-8). Gilroy had the best scoring chance in overtime, getting three opportunities to beat Marlies goalie Garret Sparks at 3:20 but came up short. "He was good, solid," said Spott of his netminder. "A real good prospect. He and Christopher Gibson auditioning for full time play up here and both guys have been solid. I think Garrett, since hes been recalled, has been very solid for us here in Toronto." Sparks stopped 18 shots in relief of Drew MacIntyre while Markstrom, who had lost both previous games against the Marlies, made 34 saves. Toronto improved to 3-0 this season against San Antonio, with one more regular-season meeting to go. The Marlies earned their third victory in six games and returned home after losing twice on their three-game, three-night road trip. Despite the loss, San Antonio is 10-4-4 all-time against Toronto and 5-1-1 at Ricoh Coliseum. The Rampage havent lost in regulation in six straight games (2-0-4) but dropped to 4-14-3 on the road. Alex Petrovic and Shore were playing in their first games since being re-assigned by the NHLs Florida Panthers. Greg McKegg, who played one game on a recall by the Toronto Maple Leafs, had two assists for the Marlies. "We rely on him in so many different categories. It was nice that he had his first NHL opportunity," Spott said. "It wasnt exactly a Tuesday night in Nashville, it was on Hockey Night in Canada against Ottawa so it was a great experience for both Greg and his family. "Hes come back here, I think, with a great mind set and were going to lean on him heavily down the stretch." Martindale put San Antonio ahead 4-3 with a short-handed goal at 12:39 of the third, beating Sparks to the stick-side for his fifth of the season. Ross tied it 4-4 at 14:29 on the power play, his fifth of the campaign. Prior to that, the two teams exchanged four second-period goals. DAmigo gave Toronto a 2-1 lead 1:18 into the period on the power play, his second of the game. Gilroy scored 36 seconds later to make it 2-2. McFarland replied at 14:33 to give the Rampage its first lead of the game. That goal was the third allowed on 15 shots by MacIntyre, who was then replaced by Sparks. "Sometimes youre right and some times youre wrong," said Spott. "I just felt at that point, we needed to change something and unfortunately some times you have to pull your goaltender to shake up your hockey club." Holzer then tied it 3-3 at 17:36 for Toronto. DAmigo opened the scoring with his eighth of the season at 7:38 of the first before Shore tied it less than a minute later. "Kind of got things going in the first period, and started us off good with that goal. That kind of gave me the confidence to keep moving the puck," said DAmigo. "I was just moving my feet the whole game and that helped out a lot." Toronto continues its season-high 10-game homestand Friday against the Grand Rapids Griffins. [b]Air Jordan 5 For Sale Australia[/b] . Kelli Stack and Alex Carpenter also scored for the Americans, who avoided a repeat of Finlands upset at the Four Nations Cup in Lake Placid, N.Y., in November. Finnish goalie Noora Raty made 58 saves in that one, but the three-time Olympian could stop just 40 of 43 U. [b]Air Jordan 5 Australia Online[/b] .3 million qualifying offer to outfielder Michael Cuddyer on Monday.VANCOUVER -- It wasnt long ago that the B.C. Lions ground attack was in tatters. Running back Andrew Harris registered an abysmal 10 yards on six carriers in a 31-17 home loss to the Saskatchewan Roughriders back on Oct. 4 and followed that up a week later by rushing nine times for 31 yards in a 40-26 road defeat at the hands of the Calgary Stampeders. What a difference a month makes. General manager Wally Buono brought in former Lions running back/kick returner Stefan Logan to give his teams ground game a shot in the arm after the Calgary loss. Following some initial hiccups, B.C. hasnt looked back. Coming off two straight wins, that re-energized running game featuring both Harris and Logan could play a big part in Sundays CFL West Division semifinal when the Lions visit chilly Regina to take on the Roughriders. "The 1-2 punch between me and Stefan has been great," said Harris. "We definitely feed off each other and when you have that competition with someone else taking reps and getting in there and you see them doing well, it definitely gets you going to make some plays." Harris, who finished third in the CFL this season with 998 yards on the ground, rushed for 102 yards against Calgary in last weeks regular-season finale. It marked his first 100-yard rushing game since late July and came on the heels of Logans 121-yard effort against the Edmonton Eskimos on Oct. 25. "The biggest thing is were two different styles of running backs. It definitely frees up some space for him and it definitely frees up space for me," said Harris, who rushed for 76 yards in the Edmonton game. "When you have two different styles of runners ... its going to be tough for teams to game plan against that." The five-foot-11, 213-pound Harris is a more straight ahead back, while the five-foot-six, 180-pound Logan is more shifty. Logan, who played with the Lions in 2008 before spending four seasons in the NFL, said the fact that B.C. has rushed for over 200 yards in each of the last two weeks has lifted a burden off both the backs and an offensive line that was taking a lot of heat for the lack of production. [b]Air Jordan 5 Australia[/b]. "Being a part of it right now, were having a great time," said Logan. "Were in the meeting rooms and now its a little more chill and laid back and having fun instead of all uptight and worrying about how were going to look this game. Its going well and we want to keep it going." Having two featured running backs can sometimes cause problems for teams with both players wanting more touches, but Logan said a key for the Lions has been maturity. "When youre in the game and your name is called and your number is called, you want to make plays and thats what its all about," he said. "I want to make plays any way I can. "Its always a battle with each and every position, but you cant let that get to you and lose focus on whats going on right now. Right now were in the playoffs to play Saskatchewan and right now is not a time to be selfish." Prior to his own resurgence, Harris was clearly frustrated but bit his tongue when repeatedly asked about the struggling ground game as B.C. went 11 straight contests without a 100-yard rusher. "Theres no doubt that certainly theres been adversities, ups and downs and those types of things, but thats the course of an 18-game season," said Lions head coach Mike Benevides. "All the challenges that weve all faced are going to make us stronger and better for when it really counts." The Lions and Roughriders finished the regular season with identical 11-7 records, but Saskatchewan won two of the three head-to-head matchups to earn the second seed in the West Division. Benevides has yet to decide on his starting quarterback for Sunday, but either Travis Lulay -- who is returning from an injury to his throwing shoulder -- or veteran backup Buck Pierce will benefit if the Harris-Logan combination continues to click with temperatures expected to dip to as low as -10 C in Regina. "Me and him -- the two-headed monster," said Logan. "I like the name and I want to keep it going." Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale JerseysWholesale Authentic Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike Basketball Jerseys Hockey Jerseys China Supply Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Sale Authentic College JerseysMLB Jerseys China Stitched Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Jerseys ' ' '
    This post was edited by miaowang123 miaowang123 at January 15, 2019 6:55 PM CST