Forums » Suggestions

in his clubs sixth loss in eight games overall

• February 10, 2019 9:02 PM CST
    ST. [b]Pink Air Jordan 12 Retro[/b] . CATHARINES, Ont. -- Andreas Athanasiou had five goals and two assists to lead the Barrie Colts to a 9-2 victory over the Niagara IceDogs in Ontario Hockey League action on Thursday. Mitchell Theoret had a five-point game with two goals and three assists, while Tyson Fawcett and Nick Pastorious also had goals for the Colts (28-22-3), who were 3 for 8 on the power play. Eric Ming and Blake Siebenaler scored for the Ice Dogs (18-29-7). Mackenzie Blackwood made 26 saves for Barrie. Blake Richard allowed three goals on 17 shots in the first period, and his Niagara teammate Brent Moran stopped 17 of 23 shots the rest of the way. --- KNIGHTS 11 STING 0 SARNIA, Ont. -- London spread out the scoring, with Matt Rupert the only player to score twice in the Knights blowout of the Sting. Ryan Rupert, Max Domi, Chandler Yakimowicz, Michael McCarron, Bo Horvat, Chris Tierney, Josh Anderson and Mitchell Marner also scored for London (37-12-5), which had period leads of 4-0 and 7-0. The Knights outshot Sarnia (15-34-6) 43-17. Jake Patterson earned the shutout. Taylor Dupuis allowed four goals on 18 shots, while his Sting teammate Brodie Barrick let in seven goals on 21 shots. --- BATTALION 3 SPITFIRES 2 NORTH BAY, Ont. -- Nick Paul scored the winner as the Battalion rallied from a 2-0 deficit to beat Windsor. Barclay Goodrow and Miles Liberati got the other North Bay (29-20-6) goals. Brady Vail and Eric Diodati opened the scoring for Windsor (33-19-2). Jake Smith made 20 saves for the Battalion, while Dalen Kuchmey stopped 31 shots for the Spitfires. --- BULLS 5 PETES 3 PETERBOROUGH, Ont. -- Remi Elie snapped a 3-3 tie at 12:16 of the third period to lead Belleville past the Petes. Niki Petti scored twice for the Bulls, while Chad Heffernan and Cameron Brace got the other Belleville (16-33-5) goals. Hunter Garlent and Michael Clarke staked Peterborough (24-25-5) to a 2-0 lead in the first period, and Nick Ritchie made it 3-2 for the Petes late in the second. Michael Giugovaz made 33 saves for the Bulls, while Jason De Silva turned back 29 shots for the Petes. [b]Cheap Jordan Retro 12 For Sale[/b] . Its not intended to be some magical formula and doesnt apply any context, like, for example, taking injuries into account. This remedial statistical method has gone 9-5 in picks through the first three rounds. [b]Wholesale Jordan Shoes From China Free Shipping[/b] . a€“ All signs point to the Maple Leafs having their top offseason acquisition in the lineup on opening night.Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban apologized Thursday to Trayvon Martins family over his choice of words in a videotaped interview in which he addressed bigotry and prejudice. Cuban even revealed some of his own prejudices in the interview with Inc. magazine, and said he believes everyone has "prejudices and bigotries" on some level. But after his words — which came with the NBA still dealing with the fallout over racist remarks made by now-banned Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling — created a stir in social media and other circles, Cuban took to Twitter to offer his apology. "In hindsight I should have used different examples," Cuban wrote. "I didnt consider the Trayvon Martin family, and I apologize to them for that." Cuban also said he stands by the substance of the interview. Martin was the black Florida teen who was shot and killed by neighbourhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman in February 2012. Martin was wearing a hooded sweatshirt — commonly called a "hoodie" — that night, and that particular piece of clothing became a rallying cry for those who demanded justice. Zimmerman was eventually acquitted. "Were all prejudiced in one way or the other," Cuban said in the Inc. interview. "If I see a black kid in a hoodie and its late at night, Im walking to the other side of the street. And if on that side of the street, theres a guy that has tattoos all over his face — white guy, bald head, tattoos everywhere — Im walking back to the other side of the street. And the list goes on of stereotypes thaat we all live up to and are fearful of. [b]Purple Air Jordan 12 Retro[/b]. " When shown that excerpt of the interview Thursday, Chris Bosh of the Miami Heat cringed. "Its just a sensitive time," Bosh said. Cuban has not revealed how he will vote on June 3, when NBA owners are scheduled to cast ballots on a motion to oust Sterling and force him to sell the Clippers. Cuban has called the comments made by Sterling "abhorrent," adding that there is "no place for racism in the NBA, any business Im associated with." Cuban has, however, cautioned that the Sterling matter is a "very slippery slope." "While we all have our prejudices and bigotries, we have to learn that its an issue that we have to control," Cuban told Inc. "Its part of my responsibility as an entrepreneur to try to solve it, not just to kick the problem down the road because it does my company no good, does my customers no good, does society no good if my response to somebody and their racism or bigotry is to say Its not right for you to be here, go take your attitude somewhere else." Cuban also told Inc. that he knows he is not perfect, and that "its not appropriate for me to throw stones." The magazine has a 2 1/2-minute clip of Cuban speaking about the topics on its website, along with about an hourlong appearance — with the Mavs owner discussing many matters — at its Growco Conference in Nashville on Wednesday. "Were a lot less tolerant of different views and its not necessarily easy for everybody to adopt or adapt or evolve," Cuban said. Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Hockey Jerseys China Nike Baseball Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys China Cheap Football Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys Canada Wholesale Nike MLB Jerseys Canada Cheap NBA Jerseys Authentic Canada Stitched Soccer Jerseys Canada Cheap Jerseys Canada NFL ' ' '
    This post was edited by miaowang123 miaowang123 at February 10, 2019 9:02 PM CST